1. The Town of Northborough ("TOWN" hereafter), on behalf of the Greater Boroughs Partnership for Health (GBPH) seeks proposals from qualified public health nurses or organizations to provide public health nursing services for four (4) municipalities including Northborough, Southborough, Westborough and Boylston.
2. This contract is funded through a Public Health Excellence Shared Services Grant to the GBPH via the Massachusetts DepartGreater Boroughs RFP for Nursing Services.docxment of Public Health. The Town will continue to receive $141,640.75 each year for the next three years. Within that budget, the TOWN is seeking the best possible Public Health Nursing services as described in the Scope of Services.
3. A detailed scope of services can be found in Section C.
4. Services are expected to be needed on or about August 1st, 2021, through June 30th, 2024 subject to mutual agreement between the Towns and the availability of funding.
5. A proposal must remain valid through the start of the contract for services herein sought.
6. The TOWN, on behalf of the GBPH, may cancel this RFP or contract, or amend, at any time whenever such an act is deemed in its best interest.
7. Neither the TOWN nor the GBPH will be responsible for any costs incurred by a proposer in preparing and submitting a proposal in response to this RFP.
8. Questions on the RFP process should be directed to Kristin Black, Northborough Health Agent (508) 393-5009, email@example.com
9. Should additional Towns seek to join the Regional Program at a later date, they will be considered on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the awarded vendor. A contract amendment would be required to include any additional Town.